Sunday, January 31, 2010

Wish List: iMac

I love my laptop. It is light enough that I don't mind hauling it around to classes, the library, and coffee shops. The problem is that I always wind up leaving it in my bag when I'm at home and using my husband's desktop computer. I like my laptop better, its just that I have no where to put it.

(Side note: that's not really true. I have a desk next to my husbands that would be perfectly appropriate for my laptop. However, I have a habit of leaving it covered in random stuff so that setting up my laptop would require cleaning first.)

In my dreams, I get to carry my wonderful laptop around, but when I'm home I have a fabulous desktop that I can use for writing. Now, I have always been a PC person, but if I were to pick any desktop I would pick an iMac.Isn't it beautiful? It just looks so sleek and clean. My school's computer labs have iMacs that I use whenever I am forced to venture into them to print something. They always feel so creative and professional. Will I wind up getting one? Probably not. My husband builds computers in his spare time and could probably build me something for far less money that runs far better. But, should I actually have the money and get a choice, an iMac is definitely on my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment